"As a worldwide specialist in calibration and asset management services, our stated mission is to optimize the industrial performance of our different clients by enhancing their measurement processes.
We are the only “One-Stop-Shop” calibration service provider capable of guaranteeing a multi-service and multi-brand calibration and repair offering that is independent from manufacturers.
Beyond our technical services, we provide our clients with our expertize in measurement system acquisition and software asset management solutions.
In addition, Trescal offers technical support services, calibration training and consulting.
Year on year, we are proud to be the trusted partner of global leaders in industries such as aerospace, automotive, chemical, electronics, energy, pharmaceutical, and telecommunications."
Olivier Delrieu, CEO
- Located in 24 countries, covering Europe, Americas, Asia and North Africa
- Headquartered in Paris, France
- Owned by its managers and OMERS, the defined benefit pension plan for municipal employees in the Province of Ontario, Canada
+340 million euros turnover
+140 laboratories including one reference national laboratory (associated to the National Metrology Institute of Denmark)
+125 customer satellites
+3 700 employees
50 000 customers
+3 300 000 interventions, including 27 000 repairs per year on 150 000 instrument types from 20 000 different brands
- 1999 - Air Liquide launches its calibration activity after buying the Metrotech company (France)
- 2004 - Air Liquides calibrations service division is named Trescal after the integration of several acquisitions in Europe
- 2007 - Trescal becomes independent
- 2011 - Acquisitions of Dynamic Technology in the United States and Antech Engineering in the United Kingdom, followed by the acquisition of Stork Intermes in Belgium and the Netherlands
- 2013 - Acquisitions of Aeroflex TES in the UK and SE Laboratories in California (USA)
- 2014 - Major acquisitions in the United States (Master Metrology Inc, Instrument Calibration Services, Test Equipment Repair and Calibration Solutions Inc) and in Spain (GES Siemsa and Tecnalia)
- 2015 - Opening of the Casablanca laboratory (Morocco), acquisition of GenCal in New Jersey (USA) and MEC-Q in Brazil
- 2016 - Acquisitions in Canada (Primo Instruments) and Mexico
- 2017 - Trescal extends its coverage in North America with two acquisitions in the United States (Exphil and Acucal) and one in Canada (ISL). In South America one acquisition in Brazil (Teclabor). In Asia two acquisitions one in Malaysia (Pyrometro) and another laboratory in Singapore (L3M). As well as two in Europe, one in France (A + Métrologie) and another in Spain (Calgas).
- 2018 - Trescal strengthens in Spain with the acquisition of Assi, QTI and QTI VALIDACIONES. Trescal continues to growth in Europe with 2 acquisitions in Germany (Atlas Copco & Aicher Kalibrierdienst), two in France (SFINT & Acteam Industries), one in the Netherlands (MetricControl) as well as in the United States (Massachusetts Metrology, RS Calibration, Diamond Technical Services & Matsolutions), in Brazil (Vale Balanças) and in Asia (NorthLab).
- 2019 - Trescal continues to growth in Europe with 1 acquisition in Belgium (LBT Testing and Calibration), one in France (C2M) as well as in Brazil (Metrology). Acquisition of ACS in Australia and New Zealand.
A sUSTAINED StratEGY
Frost & Sullivan presents Trescal, international specialist in calibration services, the 2016 Award “European Calibration and Repair Services Company of the Year” within the Best Practices Awards. This award recognizes the commitment of Trescal to growth and investment across Europe as well as its consistent application of best practices.
Trescal has already been honored with three other awards in 2010 (European Growth Leadership Award in Calibration Services), 2012 (European Calibration Services Market Penetration Leadership Award) and 2014 (Global Frost & Sullivan Award for Competitive Strategy Innovation & Leadership).
As a global specialist in calibration and measurement services for the industry, Trescal is dedicated to conducting our business in an ethical manner in compliance with laws and regulations that govern the global management of our business.
> Read our Ethics Charter
The purpose of this Trescal Anti-bribery Policy is to implement a structure and provide guidance to our personnel about compliance with global anti-bribery laws.
> Read our Anti-bribery Policy
Trescal is adopting a statement of our corporate value on the prevention of modern slavery and human trafficking.
> Read our Anti-slavery Policy
Global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Policy
Trescal aims to ensure its business is sustainable in the longer term. Trescal recognizes that the integration of ESG considerations into its business processes can have an impact on financial performance and sustainability. This policy has been prepared after careful consideration of the various risks and issues affecting the sustainability and strategy of the group’s business.
> Read our ESG Policy