AERONAUTICS AND SPACE CALIBRATION
Euro-dollar exchange rate, increasing scarcity of resources and certain raw materials, intense competition related to low number of actors, transfer of production, technology of the future, new constraints resulting from recent regulations on the environment, limitation of green houses gases... Mastering this change, as well as modernization and new means of industrial organization will lead to the emergence of service providers with the ability to face up to these technological, economical and geographical transformations.
Metrology services, which are outsourced, are a key level to address these challenges. Hence the importance of entrusting the dynamic asset management, calibration operations, repair to MOC (Maintained in Operational Condition) to a partner with sufficient size able to ensure the sector specific quality.
Our expertise for Aerospace
- Contract management and reviews are handled by a dedicated team
- Integration of aeronautics sector operational and organizational constraints thanks to the responsiveness and flexibility of our teams
- A significant number of technical fields covered, including radio-navigation, radio frequencies, atmospheric pressure...
- Over 20 years' experience in aeronautical equipment
- Control of measurement instruments operating costs
- Reduction of ownership costs of up 15% thanks to dynamic management and optimization of the equipment pool
- Personalized logistics (collection and redelivery of equipment from customers)
- Complete expertise in aeronautical references and standards
(AS 9100, EN 9100, JIS Q 9100, FAA, EASA, NADCAP, BNAE…)
Aerocontrolex • Aerolia • Agusta • AIA • Airbus • Air France •A rmée de l’Air •
Astrium • Böhler • Bombardier • Cassidian • CNES • Cobham • Daher Socata •
Dassault Aviation • Dassault Falcon Services • DCNS • DGAC • Dutch Air Traffic
Control • EADS • Eaton Aerospace • Eurocopter • European Space Agency • Fokker
• GE Aviation • General Dynamics • Goodrich • Groupe Thales • Hexcel • Honeywell
Aerospace • Jean Gallay • OTAN • Qinetiq • Rockwell Collins • Rolls-Royce • Rolls
Wood Group • Royal Air Maroc • Sabena • Safran • Sagem • SENER• Snecma
Services • Sogerma Services • Sonaca • Tarom • Thales Alenia Space • Zodiac