Consulting, technical support and training
To help you maintain the required agility to adapt to a constantly evolving technological landscape and ever increasing economic constraints, our expertise assists you through all the steps pertaining to the industrial process (design, test, manufacture, control, delivery) through the following services:
Our training offer in the United States
Trescal prides itself on having tailored training courses and a staff of experts to assist with your instructional requirements. We partner with our clients to understand and shape their goals and learning objectives as well as evaluate the effectiveness of the training for their measurement needs.
This course is designed to teach aspects of the science of measurement. The Basic concepts and principles of calibration as well as,
- History of Measurement
- Measurement Terms and Concepts
- Making a Measurement
- Reading Instrument Indicators
- Trouble Shooting
This course describes the basic concepts and philosophies of measurement uncertainty and discusses its practical application.
- Uncertainty Terms and Concepts
- Math Basics
- Uncertainty Contributors
- Tools – Software and Spreadsheets
Measurement Systems Analysis
This course describes the basic concepts behind measurement error analysis and the mathematical and charting techniques used to mitigate errors introduced in the measurement process.
- Level of Competency Studies
- Bias, Repeatability, Reproducibility, and Stability Studies
- Process and Procedural Development
- Gage R&R Studies (SPC and MSA)
ISO/IEC 17025 & ANSI/NCSL Z540 series documents
This course is designed to introduce the client to the ISO 9001 quality management system with the technical competency requirements of ISO/IEC 17025 and the ANSI documents. We also offer courses on specific areas of implementation within these standards.
- 17025 Quality Systems and Accreditation
- Quality System Development and Gap Analysis
- Third Party and Internal Auditing
- Calibration Program Management
- Measurement Risk