WHAT WE DO
An inaccurate weight produces inaccurate scale which can turn into providing too much or too little product. Our climate-controlled laboratories stabilize standards and perform full mass calibration services, including balance and scale, weight and comparator calibration. We are ISO/IEC 17025 accredited, whether we perform calibrations at our laboratory or on your site. Accreditation for our mass calibration service guarantees traceable results to the International Systems of units (SI).
Certified qualitythanks to our ISO 17025 accredited calibration laboratories.
Minimal downtime with our onsite services and fast turnaround time.
Single customer portalto track equipment, request repair and obtain reports.
Traceable calibrations to the international system of units (SI).
Complete certificates available 24/7 via your dedicated customer platform
EQUIPMENT TYPES & CALIBRATION SCOPE
We service numerous mass instruments including, but not limited to:
- Weighing Device (Weighing Scale, Hopper Scale, Tank Scale, Platform scale…)
- Weighing instruments for blood collection bags
- Mass: 1 mg to 1000 kg (range depending to class less than E2, F2, M1…)
- Scale: 1mg to 200 000 kg with weights class from E2, F1 to M1-2
- Legal metrology: maintenance and repair for scales up to 180 000 kg
ISO/IEC 17020, Directive 2014/31/EU (legal metrology)
COMMON MANUFACTURERS & MODELS
Mettler Toledo (15845, Spider SW, PM2000, PB8001…)
Sartorius (BP4100, CP323P, MP30, PR6130…)
Kern & Sohn (EG4200, FCB8K0, PCB1000, CB6K1…)
Gram (SBZ, SXS, AHZ-3000, CM-6…)
Precia Molen (X201A, I200, Onyx 3, BJ4100…)
OHAUS (Valor 3000, Scout-Pro, EC30, T31P…)